Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The 2011 Garden

Here we are first part of April and the last freeze date for my area is any time from May 2nd to June 2nd I have potatoes in and hope to have my onions cabbage and some lettuce in tomorrow. It has been a dry winter and this spring isn't much better even for the high planes of Colorado it is dry, and now the wind has been blowing for the last few days. We have been on a red flag warning off and on for a week or so and looks like today and tomorrow will bring on more. It looks like I will have a big water bill this summer. That's the up-date for now I will post more as more comes up. Till next time Happy Gardening

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in Canada and cant get this latex material for leaves, can I purchase one of yours already made??

Rick said...

Yes,however, it will be in late November 2011 I will post keep an eye out... Thank you