Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Intro

I am doing this blog to keep everyone up dated on how I am working my garden here in Southern Colorado. I am living on one acre of clay and silt, that has generated quite a challenge for me. I have gardened for over twenty years. The past three years have been a challenge and a learning experience.

I have been a Colorado Master Gardener for three years. (I don't understand that title I am in no way a master or know everything I do know where I can find the information now.)
If there is a Master Gardeners program in your area I recommend you get involved. There are a-lot of very nice people who love to share there knowledge with you.

I am now learning how to blog also so this might become a big mess but I'm sure that I will get better as time goes on.
I will be posting on all kinds of gardening topics, composting, planting, vegetables, soil, and other gardening topics.
I will also be posting photos and if I can get this figured out even a video or two, what fun.
I look forward your comments and putting a lot of information on this blog.

Thank you
Rick

No comments: