Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Raspberries




I got some more raspberries yesterday because I thought that the ones I had planted where dead, However, after digging them up the new shoots just hasn't broken through the ground yet.
So I put the new ones where the old ones where and put the old ones in a row in the garden right after where the tomatoes will go. I need a little more patients when it comes to the plants growing here in Pueblo West.
I got the plants from my sister in law who got them from a lady in Lakewood. I picked them up when I was in Arvada. So I planted them when I got back today, I also tilled and put in furrows for 5 rows of tomatoes. Today I also got Kellie some roses for mothers day, we will plant them tomorrow after church.
Until next time


Happy planting - growing

No comments: