Sunday, June 14, 2009

How the garden is doing.


























Just about every thing is up or very close to it. The one thing that is not coming up for me yet is the carrots, last year I had two crops this year nothing. Also the celery for some reason has not come up yet
maybe it will and I just haven't giving it enough time or maybe it wont even come up we'll see.
I will be picking snow peas in the next few days, I picked some and ate them in the garden yesterday there is nothing in life like any vegetable right out of your own garden. If you have never experienced it grow some thing you know you will like and try it it is worth your time and effort.
I have a lot of weeding to take care of in the next few days, but that is just more time in the garden.
I've added some photos of how the garden is coming along.
Till next time


Happy planting and growing

No comments: