Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weed control

Here is on topic all gardeners at one time or another talks and debates about. WEEDS and how to get rid of these plants that grow every were. In an open field or mountain meadow, they are called plants, but in your garden or yard they become weeds. By most definition a weed is a plant out of place.
So with that in mind how can this “plant” be put in its place. I do confess that I have tried most ways to control this pesky plants. I have sprayed, covered with plastic, mulched, mowed and this year I am tilling under, cutting, and burning. So far this seems to be working out nicely. Yes I do still get down on my knees and pull and pull, but now it's not as long and only between the plants I want to keep.
Till next time


Happy Gardening / weeding

No comments: