Thursday, March 11, 2010

First planting of 2010

 

Okay I planted the three bags of last years onion sets that I had leftover, I don't know how many of them will come up but they are in the ground now. I planted a total of 180 hopping that 40 will come up we'll see. I am going to plant another 180 or so of this years sets just so I have some onions for next year. I have my bag of Yukon Gold potatoes, I hope that the weather holds out over the weekend so I can get them in the ground.

I need to get some seeds started in doors as well. So it looks like I have some work ahead of me for the next few days. How I love this time of year.

I will be sending out a bag of my worm castings to a friend of mine tomorrow, he is putting together an in door garden. Good luck my friend and have fun.


 

Until Next Time


Happy Planting

No comments: