Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Before the big snow snowstorm???

The rhubarb is coming up along with the garlic. It looks like the birds got to the elephant garlic and some of the German hard neck, but I think that I will get a good harvest. The tomatoes that I started last week are now coming up nicely. I pruned the globe willow
And the apple trees today so there should be good growth this summer. Now all I have left to prune is the high breed popular. The blueberries are looking a little rough, they lost all their leaves but the stem is still green and pliable. I hope that we get this storm that the weathermen are telling us we are going to get. We could use the moisture. I have one cold frame planted Friday, I planted beets, kale, and red lettuce.
Now I need to get the other hoop houses up and planted, and build a rack for some grow lights for the seedlings.

No comments: