Sunday, March 29, 2009

Great day

After church my wife and I got 3 rows of snow peas planted, (About 65 – 70 feet) and 6 raspberry plants.
Then about 3:00 P.M. the wind got so bad we had to call it a day. Looks like tomorrow I get the area ready for the grapes, I started to harden them off and I think they will be ready by the end of the week.
The blueberries are still hanging on I hope that they leaf back out we’ll see.
The weather was very nice according to my garden thermometer we got to 60 degrease nice day for the end of March.
As I stated in an earlier post, but failed to mention, I pruned our globe willow and like any willow you can take the branches and put them in water and they will root. After they root you can plant them and they might with some luck and Gods blessings you will have a tree. I have 4 in water now I will be up dating as things happen.

Tell next time


Happy planting

No comments: