Friday, April 24, 2009

Fixing the fence

We had a dust devil come through our little acre yesterday. I was out and about, but the after math is amazing. A plastic tub that weights about 5 pounds or so was tossed about 30 feet into my fence and bowed the fence over so today I get to work on that. It also riped the covers off the hoop houses. I was
able to fix two of them but it looks like I will have to build one of them all over. Thats not all bad it is 3 years old now so I suppose it is time to rebuild it. I built it to only last one year.
We harvested and ate and froze some of our first asparagus, it was good and tender we are looking forward to more this year.
It is looking like Monday or Tuesday we will have lettuce form under the cold fraim.So far the grapes are doing good they made it through the high winds.
I hope to have the computer fixed so I can up load videos soon, so be looking for more videos.
Untill next time


Happy Planting

No comments: