Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Onions are coming

Ok the last few days I have transplanted tomatoes in to bigger pots. I have set up another grow light, put up the trellis for the grapes and put a hoop house up. Oh I also transplanted some Hyssop we should have about 20 or more Hyssop for the herb garden.
I have been out for 3 days now I got 5 teeth pulled so I am just now starting to get back in the swing of things.
I hope to get the grapes in next week, I have been getting them hardened off so they should be ready. The blueberries are still alive but fighting. We got the raspberries in then we had strong winds so I don’t know how they will hold up.
Onions have started to come up, and the garlic is looking good even though the birds and rabbits got to them. Speaking of rabbits they have eaten most of my Irises, I hope that it is early enough in the year that they will come back. I hope to have some photos for you next time.
Untill then


Happy planting

No comments: