Monday, January 17, 2011

Planting will begin

It took most of the day but I think I did it and I am so proud of my self. I'm up on Etsy. So why is that news here? This summer I will be putting a full length video of how to make troughs and I will be selling it on Etsy. Right now I am thinking right around the $10.00 range plus shipping and handling (around $4.00 or so) so for like $15.00 you could have a video with all you need to know on how to make a trough. I will be planting seeds tomorrow, and hope to get a video up on that. (So watch for it) I also have to get my porch leveled and set in place so the next snow we get the wood will be protected from the weather. I will put some photos up on that project.

Till next time

Happy Planning

1 comment:

Kuhns Acres said...

Glad to see you back. So how do you think the garden will fare this year? Are you ready for graduation? It is coming to fast!