Monday, January 10, 2011

Ugh Trying to figure out Face Book

I think I created a mess. I opened another FB account to show case my art work, (Including the troughs.) and I think I did it wrong. I may have to delete the newer one and re-do it. The good thing is that it is only a day old so I should be able to fix it. Okay so now on to other things, we got snow...yea yea we sure can use the water. I planted grass this fall and it is nice for it to get some water from snow. I will also be making a video for YouTube on composting I have a different way that I will be doing it this year, (hope it works) but I will share it with everyone. I will be getting a video up soon on eating dinner for $2.50 a plate or less. I now have 3 videos made and will need to edit and get them up. I will post some more recipes on here and on you tube. I will be selling some of my art and maybe a how to video on Etsy stay tuned for up dates on that. Time to go look at seed catalogs and see what I am going to be planting this year.


Till next time

Happy Planing

No comments: