Monday, July 6, 2009

The 15 Minute Storm.

We got rain 1” in fifteen minutes with high winds (I would guess 25 to 30 mph) and pea size hail. Most of the rain washed the soil down the road. The corn got shredded I am going to let it go, however, I'm not expecting a lot form it. I hope that it still reaches 12 to 13 feet like it should with this variety
should. Here are some photos of the garden after the storm. Like I said the corn was trashed and one Brussels sprout plant got hit but every thing looks good. If any thing I shouldn't have to water for a day or two and if we get some rain tonight I won't need to water tell Wednesday or Thursday for sure. I still need to finish the weed burning project, when it drys out it looks like I have some work cut out for me.
So Till next time


enjoy the water

Happy gardening




Click on Photos to enlarge









No comments: