Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New or Added information

I have decided to expand my blog to cover urban farming this year. I feel that that is more in line with what I have been doing, (there just wasn't a name for it at the time) I just was doing what needed to be done. Now it has been a few years since I have had chickens, rabbits or horses but I hope that some of you might find the information that I have learned helpful or at the least entertaining. A bit of back ground of some of the animals I have raised. Chickens, rabbits, ducks, turkeys, horses, cats, dogs, and fish ( aquarium fish, not for eating) I have canned, frozen and dyed fruit and vegetables. I have grown and from produce that I have bought from farmers markets and the grocery store.
I plan on covering more art, and more cooking. (Two things I love to do and share.)

Till next time.

Happy Planting

No comments: