Saturday, February 27, 2010

Not Spring Yet

 

One more day and February will be over. It should be snowing but it was a wonderful day out side. We are suppose to get snow tomorrow night and in to Monday (the 1st of March.) so it looks like planting will have to hold off. Welcome to Colorado. I have been thinking of putting up a hoop house this year, I will be posting it on my blog if I do. I would like to plant kale and some other cold crops.

I have a question for this blog. How would you react if your neighbor started raising chickens?

Would it even bother you?

The reason I ask is the Home Owners Association will not let any one raise chickens where we live. We are zoned agriculture and all lots in our area are 1 acre or more. Please leave your thoughts in the comment area. Thank you


Till Next Time



Happy Planting


No comments: