Thursday, February 24, 2011

Getting Closer to Planting Time

It's getting closer to planting out doors, and things are moving right along here on the high plains. I have started some of my herbs and have already transplanted them in to bigger pots and have grow lights on them. I hope to be getting my seeds here in the next 5 to 7 days then I can do some more planting indoors. I also need to get working on my big trough. That will be one video you don't want to miss out on. The trough will be 4 ft x 2 ft x 4ft there will be a lot of work on that one. I'm thinking about having the video for sale for like $2.00 or $3.00 just to cover the cost of making it. I think it will be between 30 and 60 min. I'll have to look in to that a bit more.
I will get the garden tilled up this week / weekend I am going to try and get some grass seed in before the last frost and see if I cant get it to germinate better. Lots to do......




Till Next Time

Happy Gardening

1 comment:

Doug said...

Hi Rick. Did you put up the video yet? I'm very interested in your work. I myself own a website about hypertufa molds and how to use them.
www.hypertufamolds.net